OtakuBoards

stupid funny things i did

Dan L

I dont know if anyone else has started a topic like this, ive looked and i cant see one... Anyway one day at work (I work part time in a shop) We had to open the delivery cages as usual, and we had a particularly stubborn one that wouldnt open. Let me just explain- when we get a stubborn cage, we hit the door hinges with a bar, or rather we hit the bolts that attach the door to the hinge, and this always gets it open. This was my first time at doing this, and (somehow) I missed the hinge and hit my head. Right between the eyes. I didnt cause any real damage to me, the bar or the cage, but for a while i was am known as 'danny who hit his head with a bar'. Anyone else done something stupid like that or is it just me (Go on, admit it)

welcome to the boards, fellow UK'er....

back to the subject, yeah, I've had plenty of embarrassing situations, one I can think of happened some 4 years back when I was in school in year 11, final assembly to hand out people's awards and stuff, I came in stoned (go figure) and when I was called up to the stage, I went up the steps, walked to the teacher to get my award, and....fell off the stage >_< man, that brings back memories....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]welcome to the boards, fellow UK'er....

back to the subject, yeah, I've had plenty of embarrassing situations, one I can think of happened some 4 years back when I was in school in year 11, final assembly to hand out people's awards and stuff, I came in stoned (go figure) and when I was called up to the stage, I went up the steps, walked to the teacher to get my award, and....fell off the stage >_< man, that brings back memories.... [/B][/QUOTE]

another UK'er, yay ! :)

ROFLMFAO @ Seph! Right off!

Erm, cant think of anything particularly bad at the mo....but im a but of a gimp so i'll think of something soon

:nervous: :worried:

[color=crimson]I was rollerblading down a hill when my friend told me to look at him...

I looked at him...

And slammed into a open truckbed, flipped over and slammed into the side of the truck bed...

Then i layed there for a second kinda half suprised and half pissed off/in pain...
[/color]

When I used to play Roller Hockey, I was going into to check this annoying lil guy(u all know what i really wanna call him), and the lil idiot jumped over the side, and i was going so fast, i checked the Ref instead of the annoying dude! It really sucked for the Ref, he had to go to the hospital, and no charges pressed! U might say I have a anger problem when it comes to annoying ppl! I was barred from playing at the roller hockey league for the rest of my life, two days later, the league got a law suite against it by the Church they played at, somethin bout missing money, and it was dissolved the next week. Funny, isn't it?

LOL you guys are going to think i'm a [I]freak[/I] after i tell you this.

this is probably the very stupidest thing i've ever done.

i swiped my dad's car in the middle of the night to go visit the guy i was dating. i'd already been tripping all day. when i got there, he gave me a bunch of valium & i immediately downed a handfull. we then proceeded to roll about 20 coke-laced joints. by the time we were on the way back to my house, i was considerably intoxicated. we finished yet another joint & i heard a loud boom. turns out i'd blown a tire. it was 3 a.m. so i just turned on the hazards & proceeded to drive it on the flat some 12 miles back to my house, smoking the coke-laced joints w/ david the whole way (it's an absolute miracle i wasn't arrested). the next morning, my dad came banging on the door saying, "where are my keys?" & stupid me had been so messed up that i forgot that i'd wrecked the car. i actually thought to myself, "damn, if only i'd remembered to put back the keys, i never would've been busted." of course when my dad came back 5 minutes later yelling "what happened to my car?!?!?" it all came flooding back. it majorly sucked, but i have to LMAO when i think about it now.

Don't do drugs.

The stupidest thing I've ever done is walk into a pole. This may sound normal, but at the toime I was in the middle of the town centre write next to all the shops and everything! I think it's the first time half a town has actually laughed at one person! Even the mayor couldn't resist a crack!

I don't think this is funny but painful.Once I fell into a ''small'' pile of barbed wires.(Im OK nuttin happened)It hurt alot.Funny Part.Once I was playin football.I'm down in the endzone.My so called freind lauches it.Im runnig and running.Then 3 seconds later I hit the feild goal post.Ouch :blackeye:

the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me is i came into school drunk and walked up to the principle and asked him if he wanted to light up a roach in the bathroom. first he looked at me, then i took out my beer can and started to drink....boy was i wasted. well, it's all smothed over now. i really don't mind the bag searches every morning anymore......

ugh, this happened to me earlier today....

I was walking with my friends towards the bus stop to catch the bus to uni, I kept looking back to see if the bus was coming, I looked back and I could see the bus coming into the distance, so I just turned around and began to jog, no sooner had I turned my had that I hit a lamp post, hard, my head still hurts....

this is a regular . i ran and hit the glass door and it hurt.
what else did i do..........hmmmm lets cccc. i flew over a bush when i wuz playing tag. and i also flew over a ball cause my friend triped me. i think i am actually good at flying now! i steped on my cats tail and he went "rarrrr" < (however u spell it) ..... and i tried to jump over him but he ran into me and i fell down the stairs...............another time i put on those fake cat ears on a headband and i looked at my cat and pretended 2 be one and i was near my room door and i was on my knees and he got really mad cause he thought i wuz an intruder and he jumped on my face and he scratched me so i bit him and we fought 4 about 10 min. until he quit.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i well....i tried to jump over a set of hedges (bushes) and i...well...lets just say i didn't make it and i was stuck flopping around on the top for.......3 hours....then the bush broke...callapsed.....and i ran like hell.....

thats cause ur fat............j/k

i well....i tried to jump over a set of hedges (bushes) and i...well...lets just say i didn't make it and i was stuck flopping around on the top for.......3 hours....then the bush broke...callapsed.....and i ran like hell..... i run into doors alot...i'm clumsy....i tripped over my dog and fell down the stairs......i sat on my guinea pig......i was skateboarding down a halfpike and couldn't turn and i flew off the ramp into a tree....i sat in an ant pile.........i attempted to stand up on my horse...i didn't succeed because a low tree branch caught me if u know what i mean...owch......when i was little i was chasing my brother and he ran inside and closed the glass sliding doors and i went BOOM into the glass.....another time in South Africa i was on vacation and there were monkey's outside my hut so one stole my apple and i threw a rock at it and then.....more monkeys came...
eh...i've done plenty of stupid stuff....... i also tried to make a homing pigeon and i tied a note to my brother's parrot's foot and let it outside....it never came back......and um...he beat me up.....my horse bit me once and i bit it back and it kicked me....O.o;; eheh....
oh and in playing field hockey i got pissed at this girl that stole the ball from me so i ran up to her and wacked her with my stick in the head and they called a foul...but i said it was an accident *evil grin*

lol, I know what you mean LM, it's like an on-going episode of the Three Stooges. heh:laugh: anywho................. now, I have done [i]plenty[/i] of stupid stuff. Sadly, for all of you, I can't remember half of them. OH, ....[SIZE=1]hehe......[/SIZE] :blush: I remember a couple of years ago, it was first period in school, and I was talking/laughing/being disruptive in class. Erm, I had been laughing myself silly the whole time, and had eventually.... aquired the need to use the restroom. So, I tell my friend, 'no, stop! I'm serious, don't make me laugh anymore!' Well, guess what happened! She said like, one thing, and I........ lost my nerve. :blush: :blush: I told her what happened and she just about fell out, and I barrowed someone's jacket and went to call home for another pair of jeans. -___- ** That's the first thing that came to mind. I've also tripped over myself, I'll stumble when I'm standing still- like my leg will give out and it'll look like someone kicked me. I've walked into poles before as well. And I always walk into things with my right hip. I think it's a balance problem..... and that really, really hurts! :drunk:

I can think of more stuff now... once i was at a party at my freinds house cos we finished college, and any brits here will probably know what 'red aftershock' is, anyone else might do, im not sure, but i downed a third of a bottle of it as soon as i walked through the door :drunk: and when im drunk i get really evil :demon: ... I gave some of my heineken to his pet rabbit:shifty: . On our last day at college we all got pissed at about half past 8 in the morning. hey it was the best day of college ever. Physics almost made more sense.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]Deus Ex - I know exactly wot u mean. 'Red aftershock' is absolutely mental.:alcohol:.........:) .........:( ...........:excited: .........:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

but expensive.... its about £20 for a bottle- damn ripoff merchants *grumble* :mad:

Well, back in high school I played football. It was some time before the game started and my friend and I were walking and talking loudly, just being rowdy. We were hyped up, so I started making jokes and then a big crowd of people all told me to be quiet. It seems that we had wandered into the girls swim meet in the middle of the diving competition. I felt like a big jerk then, but now it's funny.