Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]This'll sart easy before I think of some hard questions.

1.At what level does Pidgey evolve into Pidgeotto?

2.What level does Growlife,Evolve into Arcanine?

3.Who is the drummer for Linkin Park?(I know this has nothing to do with pkmn)[/color]
Posted
I knwo number three was wrong. I didn't know and bob sagget just popped into my head.
Posted
[size=1][b]Isn't anyone else gonna try to answer? [/size][/b]
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
See I only got on your back because you waited a few hours than double posted. I waited 41 hours. :D

But seriously isn't anyone gonna post anything?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...