Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Coyomon and I jump up at the same tine.

Both:what!!

Coyomon walks up to the new guy.
Coyomon:Hey I'm the only wolf here,buster!!!
Jackie:yeah!!!

Gatomon:*looks up from what she's doing* Well those two are friends again now arent they.*goes back to what she's doing*
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
"Please call me Niko and didn't your tammer just abandon you?"
"Yeah ya dork you can't even get along with your tammer so how do you suppose that you should be the only wolf?"
Posted
Jackie:well, we're friends again,right???

Coyomon:Yeah!!!!

Both:We were here first!!!:flaming:::stops and looks at each other,starts laughing insanely,stops suddenly::

Jackie:well I guess that we were just mad.You can have a wolf.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...