OtakuBoards

Digimon: operation saving both world

G/S/B Master

well here is the scenario: one digital world day when all digimon live in peace ( or not ) a black cloud came and malomyontismon,the dark masters, and marinedevimon came back ruling both world!!!! they were splited apart though. malomyontismon and marinedevimon in the real world and the dark masters on the digital world. so its up to all of the digidestened ( i mean digidestened world WIDE!!! ) to stop it. here is the list of digimon you can pick

agumon
gabumon
biyomon
tentomon
palmon
gomamon
patamon
veemon
armadillomon
hawkmon
guilmon
renamon
and terreirmon

or you just create you own digimon. but you have to give me what it look like( or picture ), and digivolution.you can train your digimon. and you can dna with other people

i'll be agumon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose...GRYFMON! We all know what Gryf looks like, right? If not, pop on over to <[url]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/ginny.shtml[/url]> and look for the one that has Bito, Tia, Gryf, and Tyger on it. (I already have every single form of hers planned out, plus Armors, and a DNA with Cera's Digimon.)

[color=indigo][size=3]
She said that should would take Renamon or these other two digimon! Let her take one of the digimon and let me get Renamon!!!!!!Please???!!!!!![/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]I'd take either Renamon, Buttermon(who digis to Ravienmon, then to Lilacmon) I'll get a pic of Ravienmon sometime when my scanner works!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]:runs off w/ Renamon: MINE . . ! ALL mine!!!! I don't know if I wanna use Buttermon(well, actually Ravienmon) because my scanner WON'T WORK!!! Maybe . . . if it ever WORKED I would let you have Renamon . . . but for now, SHE'S MINE!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Wo, cool your jets, sis. No spazzing is required. :devil: Or mabey it is.... :devil:

i think the only digimon we need a owner to start the RPG is Gatomon and wormmon.and Majora you get tentomon.and noodle and sere lets settle this.first of all sere if your scanner doesn't work in 3 days then you get renamon. and that means noodle get guilmon. and please somebody get gatomon and wormmon!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]i think the only digimon we need a owner to start the RPG is Gatomon and wormmon.and Majora you get tentomon.and noodle and sere lets settle this.first of all sere if your scanner doesn't work in 3 days then you get renamon. and that means noodle get guilmon. and please somebody get gatomon and wormmon!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=3]
NO!!! I want Renamon!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!![/color][/size]

ok ok ok nodles you can have renamon in one condition. you have to you all about renamon in a quiz. and that includes sere. you have to answer many quetion right as you can ok????

1. whats her attack
2. which 2 digimon did renamon digivolve during their battle???
3. name her digivolution ( spell correctly or you get this one wrong )
4.name all of her digivolution attacks in order
5. which tamer's digimon did renamon hide from rika's mom????
6. which digimon did she protect from the juggernaut and whats her protection name???

the one who answer most correctly get renamon. the answer shall be reveild in 3 days.

[color=indigo][size=3]
1. whats her attack
Diamond Storm
2. which 2 digimon did renamon digivolve during their battle???
The Deva Tiger and i forgot the other
3. name her digivolution ( spell correctly or you get this one wrong )
Ciyubimon?
4.name all of her digivolution attacks in order
Diamond Storm, Fox Tail Inferno, DragonWheel
5. which tamer's digimon did renamon hide from rika's mom????
Takto's(Guilmon)
6. which digimon did she protect from the juggernaut and whats her protection name??? ???[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Did anyone take Armadillomon? If not i wanna change from Gabumon to Armadillomon ( He's my fav, look at my avatar ) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo][size=3]
If he changes then I want Gabumon lol!!!![/color][/size]

I really don't wan't Renamon .

My digimon will be Coyomon.I don't have a scanner so I'll just explain him to you.Coyomon,a coyote with white wings.Wolfmon is the champion,he's a wolf with white wings.Timberwolfmon is the ultimate,a big wolf with dragon wings and spikes sticking out of him.Saberwolfmon is the mega, he's ...hard to explain, he kinda looks like an army wolf.The armor form is Howlermon, he looks kinda like Raidramon.if you wan't to know anything else just tell me.

AAH!!!i forget to tell you their attacks!Coyomon>Coyote claw,Wolfmon>Tremor,Timberwolfmon>Timberwolf bite,Saberwolfmon>flame cannon,Howlermon>Howling crusher, well i think that's all, oh my crest is the crest of friendship...and if you have a problem with that coyomon here will rip your arms off...

Coyomon:how did I get dragged into this....:worried:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo][size=3]
If he changes then I want Gabumon lol!!!![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, everyone will soon be changing because if i change then digimon will be open and people might wanna trade or new comers that havent asked for one could get it. Hehehe,