Guest Inuyaha_girlz Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 [COLOR=Indigo]I made up my own Inuyasha carecter.Her name is yenshae.She is inuyasha's sister.she looks like him only she has a tail.[/COLOR] :catgirl: :sick: :help:
kitsunekami Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 um, ok. is that it? i mean, what are you trying to tell us? do you have a pictureof her? doyou need help?
Kei Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 [color=darkblue][size=1]All right, more than a few things wrong here. First off, double posting isn't allowed here at OtakuBoards. Please keep this in mind in the future. Secondly, from what I'm gathering, this isn't about manga at all, but more about her for developing a character that you've created. I don't know if you mean in terms of design, which would be more a topic reserved for the Art & Design forum, or you're creating a story about this character, which, unless you plan on doing a manga for it, would be reserved for OB Anthology. So, that being said, I'm going to close this down. Please refer to the threads I mentioned if that fits anything that you were planning on doing. If you still need help, don't be afraid to give myself or one of the other Moderators a shout through the PM system. ^^ -Lady Katana[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts