Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Tahoma]I know that there's probably a larger thread for Dir en Grey, but I'm not too concerned about that.

Going on with life, now...

I absolutely love Dir en Grey! And now, I'm asking the opinion of the rest of you who happen to read this.

Love them? Awesome. Then leave a comment![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
My girlfriend let me listen to them. I really don't get into J-Pop/rock all that much for the fact that it's too close to techno for me.
However! Dir En Grey steps outside the box for me. The best J-Rock band I've ever listened to by far.
Posted
Dir en Grey is amazing, easily the best band on earth, just because of their stage presence and lyrics. No song can match the emotion of Mazohyst of Decadence or Zakuro. After I read a translation I was blown away by how deep they were. They also have two of the best musicians playing today, Toshiya (bass) and Shinya (drums). For anyone that likes them I suggest Malice Mizer and Penicillin, which are both amazing bands in their own right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...