Panache Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 This is a fairly new anime that I have finished watching. This anime is great. I mean its awesome its better than chobits,kurumi,and saber marionette all of them. Theyve outdone themselves this time, it is awesome.
Dagger Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 It's refreshing to see someone say that a 2001 series is "fairly new." I'm not being sarcastic, either. Gives me a little jolt of confusion every time I hear stuff like RahXephon or Noir being called old. So, what makes this different from the rest of the maid anime out there? I still have a vestigial interest in Mahoromatic, although I've been spoiled for its apparently shocking ending multiple times. ~Dagger~
QuincyArcher Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 Mahoromatic has actually been one of my favorites for a couple years now. I love the emphasis they put on the developement of the characters as well as the relationships between various characters (especially between suguru and mahoro) and coming from gainax i would expect no less. But probably what i like the most is how the series can be very emotional, but also very comical at the same time and also throw in some decent action here and there. And like dagger mentioned, the ending really caught me off guard. another great perk is that Mahoro is voiced by one of my favorite Seiyuu's, Kawasumi Ayako.
Panache Posted December 27, 2005 Author Posted December 27, 2005 Hey does anybody think the last couple of episodes couldve made an entire series? P.S. Its new beacause no one talked about it yet and I just saw it. Its newer than gigantor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now