Posthumous Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 I tried out this game.(whistle)nice.Has anyone tried.do u have it.My thoughts r that its just great.
Sephiroth Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 tis' ok, all 4 of them are the same to me though, just better graphics, and game finishes too fast too....
Zidargh Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]tis' ok, all 4 of them are the same to me though, just better graphics, and game finishes too fast too.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah that's what I thought. I dound all thye Ace Combat's a bit tiring after a while.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now