Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I kno it may be a series rated for younger kids :animeswea but has anyone ever heard of it..? The creater is Koge-Donbo - creator of Pita Ten and i find the art work simply adorable! ~ if u have heard of it who's your fav. character?? i <3 Kazune~ :D ~ lol! ^^

and if u haven't you shud go check it out :animesmil
Posted
I've seen a preview of the manga on tokyopop's website and it looks really good and CUTE!! Koge Donbo's work is great. Pita-ten is so 'coolie cool'!! (lol, quote from the manga!) I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. Good manga is hard to come by in merry old England :animecry:
Posted
I've read this Manga too~ i found it to be fairly interesting because of what the characters deal with. And besides~ i've never really seen any manga around that deals with gr 7's changing into Gods/Godesses! nope i haven't :animesmil

I find Kamichama Karin to be so very original and i enjoy that.. only.. Why do most(i that all) of Koge-Donbo's artwork and comics have to be set in the age catergory of 10-13? No Highschool 15-20 stuff? :(

I find Highschool stuff a lot more fun ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...