Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Linkin park


Recommended Posts

Posted
NOOOOOO! It can't be!
I must say that if they don't write their own songs then they certainly overlap with boy bands,but not enough to call em one.
I find that hard to beleive though. Their songs are sung with so much feeling...
Posted
What?!? Since when did they not write their own music? And it's supposed to make you want to break stuff...that's kinda the point. Oh well, I suppose you guys are entitled to think what you want, but I still think they rock...and I swear that they write their own music. If you can't prove that they don't, then I'll never believe you!!

okayiloveyoubyebye
Athena
Posted
Well, I am one of those people who just happens to be a big Linkin Park fan. And I love Chester. Especially when he had spiked hair...but then he shaved his head...grrrrr...anywho. I like their music. Especially when Chester sings. Now Mike is an annoying punk, and my sister likes him, but I don't. Just Chester. I'm going to name one of my kids Chester, but my parents hate the idea of THAT! But I am anyway mwahahahahahah!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...