sakurasuka Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 [SIZE=1]I think I'll keep a collection of my [terrible] poetry here. Fun, fun. [B]Choke [My last suicide note][/B] You [i]choke[/i] down your misery. I [i]choke[/i] down your lies. You [i]choke[/i] down your medication. The only thing left keeping us alive. [INDENT][i]Do you even care? Do you even understand?[/i][/INDENT] The blade pierced my flesh. There is no more [i]pain.[/i] There are no more [i]tears.[/i] There is no more [i]time.[/i] [INDENT][I]Calling out one last time. Choking now, on my own blood.[/I][/INDENT] Don't tell me you love me. [I]It's too late.[/I] You can't take back the past. [i]This is the end.[/i] That's all for now. Comment, if you so wish.[/SIZE]
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 That was quite interesting. I take it the speaker had killed themself at the end, right? I liked it a lot, especially the stuff after the first stanza. I'd be interested in seeing more of your work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now