OtakuBoards

this is my manga

alchemist102

my manga is called Blood Solm its about 3 people Janasu Rickonis and Karhama they are all from a different point in timeJanasu is a swordsman with evil powers,Rickonis uses a battel axe, and Karhama has a magic book the controls oneof the jin-jins named Kimashi these 3 ppl have to save a world that has no name its inhabited with ppl called jin-jins and monsters. they get vaporised to this world. Rickonis is vaporised into Woods, Janasu is vaporised into a huge ravine, and Karhama is vaporised with Kimashi to a jin-jin village. once rickonis gets out of the woods he runs through a field and falls into the ravien he meets janasu and the start to fight thinking its unsafe thats my first issue

• 2 weeks later...
My manga has gone through so many (ok three) different titles; Fox Shadow, Gods are Human Too, now Haymaker Syndrom. Not to mention my characters (about six of them) have gone through so many personality changes it shocks me to think (ok that's natural(sp)) that I might stick with something. Anyway, my manga is about six unlikely friends from six different countries. Wyle from Germany, Derrick from Russia, Zeke from Japan, Artimus from Egypt, Naomi from China, and Alix from the U.S. Takes place a good ways into the future (duh) after a very large commit (I know sooo original) hits the earth. Two years after the commit hits earth an epidemic spreads to every country in the world. This epidemic, The Haymaker Syndrom, kills everyone who has the misfortune to come down with it. There's an up side though to it, the extreamly deadly stran of Haymaker Syndrom only appears in the older generation. The new generation gets the second stran of Haymaker Syndrom, which gives them in human abilities...then it kills them :animeswea .

It's a work in progress... :catgirl:

I like it ive added sum stuff to myn like when my main chericters were vaporised into this world Janasus dna got messed up so in the world hes a jin-jin instead of a human and the jin-jin have differnet abilitys his are blood and death thus his best move is blood solm but the only way to perform the move is co cut something away from his body. he dosent know his mystic strength untill the next manga comes out Training with elder it will be good. My friend on here gunman sumtin and i are going to start are oun bussiness Manga INK. were going to print out copies of both our mangas and give them out at school.