Fall Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 hey, I was just playing Donkey Kong 64 on my N64, and I found some sort of a glitch O_o;; when you go to beat the first boss; that armadillo thing, throw 20 TNT barrels at the boss when it is curled up. when you done that, it explodes, and your left fighting its fireball things that were on it side! they fly around with wings! ...............but I haven't figured out how to bet them yet.............indeed, very weird. :smoke:
9mm Avenger Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [color=royalblue]Really? Never tried that![/color]
Fall Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 well, it's not so much as a glitch, just a sort of secret.
kizu Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Sounds like fun. I will go try it. Bye bye *Walks over to his 64 and pops in Donkey Kong 64*
Hal_Emmerich Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Whoah, that is odd. I figured otu how to get past it luckily. Just get killed and try again. :babble:
Matt.D Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] Ahhh a reason to play DK64 again...God that game got old fast.[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [B]Hmm.... I might try that...[/B] :freak:
shibatku Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I might just have to check that out never tried I just went for beating the thing not going postal on it.
Fall Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 Hey dudes, U think I found another sort of glitch o.O;; Once you've done that other glitch above, and your fighting the two bazookas with the wings, run around in circles a few times. Then grab a barrel, and throw it at the wall exactly 10 times (any part of the wall). If you've done this correctly, the wall should smash open into a little tunnel. If you go through it, you finish that level without beating the bazookas!! I don't know, but it could work with the armadillo aswell, never tried that early though. Try it, pretty cool if you ask me. o.O;;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now