Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
An eternal drift on winds of time;
sheds light on my life's crime.
Hot blooded passion and sexual craze;
for two seconds, an infinite faze.
Selling my soul the question pops up.
To live, and let live, or cut my lover up.
Perhaps in time I will accept who I am.
I am a new age killer all the way around.
All through my life, even when I'm in the ground.
Death a magic trick with the illusion of life.
There can't be anything after all this strife.
Too many questions, too much shit,
so many hells that my mind flips.
A never ending escape a drop to far.
A life always ending,
A murder always pending.
Posted
This was pretty good, better than yoyr other one I'd say. I like the concept and your choice of words, but the rhyme scheme, while unique, bugs me. Perhaps it's just me, but I find it very confusing when you change it up like that. Perhaps if it were seperated into stanzas it would be easier to read.
Posted
The subject is pretty interesting and the words are well chosen as well as powerful, but this poem doesn't flow. The meter is off in most of the lines. In case you don't already, try ready your poems out loud when you edit them. It can help a lot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...