Flame_Alchemist Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 Would someone please help out a newbie by making me a banner of Roy from Fullmetal Alchemist? I would be grateful for anyone who would help me with this, thanks.
Riku Posted January 7, 2006 Posted January 7, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]OMG!! Mustang! Mustang!! I love Mustang... can you tell? XD Anyways, ta-dahh!! Here is the banner that I made for you. I hope it lives up to your expectations. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/RoyBanner.gif[/IMG] I used a few filters, brushes and colors as you can see... I think. XD I didn't write anything on it because you didn't ask for anything. I had fun because I less than sign three him too! XD Anyways, I hope that you like it and if you want me to change anything at all, just ask in this thread okay? *bows*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now