Alexa Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 Are you [I]sure[/I] that your fish aren't floating on top of their tank??:raspberry BTW, I have a flying monkey named Baba. *Baba flies past chewing on an old lady's chiawhuawa (sp?)* Did I mention Baba is fond of eating dogs? He's evil... :devil: Baba: :smooch:
PiroMunkie Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i] [B]Are you [I]sure[/I] that your fish aren't floating on top of their tank??:raspberry BTW, I have a flying monkey named Baba. *Baba flies past chewing on an old lady's chiawhuawa (sp?)* Did I mention Baba is fond of eating dogs? He's evil... :devil: Baba: :smooch: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ya I'm sure they're still alive, I looked in the tank this morning and they're still swimming around and stuff. The only monkey I have is a puppet and you can put your hand up his :cussing: and into his mouth and there's a squeeky thing so he sounds like a monkey! :p :D[/SIZE]
Alexa Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 Lol, at least the fish are immortal...Baba's not evil, just...biased. Fish::wigout: Baba: :angel: In the name of all flying primates, this :hippy: is the most freakiest smiley of 'em all. Baba: :flasher: [COLOR=royalblue]Baba isn't real. :( he's just another member of my eccentric imagination....[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now