OtakuBoards

Pets!

Alexa

What pet(s) have you got? I've got 2 super cats, Star and Socks.
1 Hamster named Hunny. A puppy, (golden retreiver) named Sunstorm. I used to have a grass snake named Shiva but he died of indigestion (Lesse, I think he did...):(

I don't have any pets technically, heh my aunt has a black and orange cat tho, and since I feed em and train them to be an army of darkness I guess they're SORT of mine. The black one kills mice and stray birds, heh the orange one drags the carcass to the back door and leaves it there, what a weirdo. Anyway I DO know Loki from a few places, first off I had this weird norse comic thingy where...balder shoots...Odin because....Loki guides him? something weird, heh also I know it from the Genesis game Ghouls n' Ghosts (awesome game), the last boss is the lord of darkness, Loki, heh that game is so freaking cool, but also hard as hell, I swear even w/ unlimited continues it's extremely hard, everyone should play it tho, where else can you slice up zombies, ride on the tongues of mountains, fight cloud's with a giant eyeball, and hop on the devil's knee?

lol...my main pets....are the voices in my head...or am I theirs...I can't remember...not that it matters....or maybe it does?....anyways Loki is the Norse god of mischif...he was a giant...not always evil...but he often caused mischif to thor and odin in some form or another....the voices....are tellling me....to be cruelll.....*picks up a hamster....shots it a good 300 feet with his squirelapult*

o.O really?.....no I won't!!...not again...please!!...*licks his lips hungerly at the hamsters in the room*...food!!....*pulls out a dagger and begins to hunt one of the Hamsterss* here my prettys...I will save you...by eating you!! *jumps on a hamster and eats it raw then licks his lips*mmmmmss.....

It isn't my pet...It is someone elses....cruel?...sure...Sick?...sure....ok everything fits....

[I]Anti looks at his cat[/I]

Anti:YOUR THE ONE CONTROLLING THE VOICES ARN'T YOU!?!?

[I]Anti eyes the cat suspicously[/I]

Anti:I am keeping my eye on you!!

[I]Anti runs out of the room looking disturbed[/I]

If Anime Girl read this....
I know this kid who had a Hamster. The Hamster seaked in the night. The kid placed it in a microwave and turned up hot....:flaming:
The Hamster was blown up to smitherines. :eek:
He must've been drunkish. After all, he's only 5...

yeah...Anti i know about Loki...he's kool! :)

i have 10 cats...i don't think i have to name them all....i doubt any of you would kare much! :rolleyes:

i have ?? dogs...je ne sais pas....my da takes care of them...so i don't know how mani....

i have ?? fish! no one can expect me to count all of those lil buggers!! :cussing:

and i have 1 bearded dragon...she's evil!! :love:

and..um....yeah....:babble:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sleepy [/i]
[B]Anti, you're one odd person with a creative mind. [/B][/QUOTE]

true dat

but anyway my bro got elegric so i had 2 give away my to kittens (tiger and rokey) they were so small they could sit in the palms on my hands (i want them back :( ) anyway i might get a fish now then when my bro goes 2 collage i will get 2 kittens or a shitshou (there so cute)

Guest Pyromaniac
[QUOTE]and i have 1 bearded dragon...she's evil!! [/QUOTE]

Yaay!! another bearded dragon! i got a male named buddy. He's a lazy ***!! Only moves to eat. lol. :laugh:

Guest Pyromaniac
[QUOTE]I have two kitties, one that is beautiful and lovely and my little princess! The other one is just gross and annoying and tries to come in my room and I don't let her! [/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm....i smell favoritism!! lol.

let's c, my fam has 2 dogs and 2 kitties (we also feed their mom, but she is more feral than tame)

the 2 dogs are Matty (short for Mattilda) a westie {please don't ask for the full breed name :D } and Annie, an orange and white brittany spaniel

the 2 cats are cia (short for bodacia) who is a short-haired calico and static (aka garfield), her long-haired brother

[SIZE=1]Blibbins... let's see...
I have one black and white cat named Frankie, he's a male and has one eye (after a car accident, long story kinda) And I would like a carrier pidgeon or a falcon/eagle/bird of prey next though.[/SIZE]

Oh! I've got some fish and frogs in my garden pond. My fave is this tiny frog that you could put on a stone and it stays put and croaks. I named it Froggie. I've adopted a Dolphin named Sparky, but it lives in the Dolphin and Whale reserve.
My mom has a cat named Lazy. It only does 3 things.
1. Empty his bladder
2. Eats
3. Sleeps:sleep:
Maye its because he's around 9.

I have 2 cats, well, 1 cat of me, and a cat of the others. My cat her name is Boulleteke, and the other cat her name is Figaro. Whe have 2 dogs. A Golden Retriever named Akira. And a Dutch sepherd. Named Samson. I have 3 goldfishes and a catfish and 2 others. The goldfishes there names r Goldeen, Shinta and Tien. :)
And then i have 2 birds that i got for my bday a 1year and a half ago. And there names r Goku and Vegeta. And then i have 3 cats outside. People dropped them of here at my home. So i took care of them, and there names r Harald, Trowa and Neko. Just WONDERFULL cats. I don't get it why people don't wan't them annymore. There so pretty.

[SIZE=1]HAHAHA! None of your pets can beat my dog! Lol, Alfie is the greatest pet to ever live! I have my dog, and I have some immortal fish. I havn't fed them, cleaned their tank, or anything in months now, yet theyre as healthy as ever. I think they're feeding of the algae lol.

I really wish I had a monkey though... *sniff* :( :bawl:[/SIZE]