Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Yay I finally get to start a thread! Although I've checked the search for any relating ones...I didn't find Genji so I've decided to start one :animesmil


So who has played? My friend got me it for my bday and I'm amazed at the graphics!! (The movie parts not the actual gameplay) However for the gameplay it's not as bad as some other games. Anyways, I was very happy about that and the story is pretty good.

So what are your thoughts on it? And if you haven't played but have seen it, what were your first impressions?[/COLOR]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[size=1]Well, I, myself, have not actually played the game, but my good friend got it for her birthday.

Whenever I go to her house, she always plays it bit by bit and I watch it.

And then we make fun of the bloodshed that has been spilt but suddenly vanishes within seconds!

I think the plotline could do a bit more work to try to pull people in. The overall graphics are rather well made, and the cutscenes are nice, too, even if they are in Japanese.

I wouldn't really play this game because I'm not into the whole blood/gore, cut up into a million pieces where everyone goes stabby stabby type of games, but it is fun to watch someone else play this game, I think. :D[/size]
Posted
I love how you can slow down time..it adds so much effect and you can concentrate much better. Just don't get hit. >_>

The plotline is simple and that's part of why I like it so much. The cutscenes remind me of FFX in the matter that every couple of steps brings you to another one. Only with FFX it happens much more often. :rolleyes:
Posted
Yeah its a decent game but if you want a great samurai game Id play Onimusha. I do enjoy the QTE but thats really the only highlight of the game. Its not bad its just nothing special.
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I agree with Samurai Mix.. I played Genji and finished it in less than a day.. It was good with the quick moves and slow motion technique but Onimusha : Dawn Of Samurai could put it to shame easily though..[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...