Noir_vagabond Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Scarlet red was the silhouette, the dress of a sadistic symphony. Thrones of gold and shadowed crimson harmony. Am I lost within the sphere of redundant liars? Or am I drowning upon the pier of denial? Poked through until the rib cage is forever pulled from the hide in which it breathes Is a replica of myself an obliteration of what I could be. Torn apart flesh leaving its rotted coagulated pieces of blood on the floor Is the eradication of the astral procjection of what I was Taking back being guilty shaking my head as I stand on trial Wanted by the masses, denying my exile Am I ready to take up my sword Made from my own twisted spinal chord Shall I fight for homicidal justice? Shall I crawl from those who want my breath Am I ready to leave my past crimes unrecorded Before I freely accept my death
echoavalon Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 You do have an amazing talent and you should consider writing professionally. I would like to see more of your work.
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 That is crazy and freaky as shit and I LOVE IT!!!!! At first I was offthrown by the length of the lines, but then I started reading it as if I were the lead singer in the Mars Volta singing, and it all made sense! Oh, the delicious morbidity (is that a word?) of it all! Torn apart flesh leaving its rotted coagulated pieces of blood on the floor That is freaking disgusting. You are awesome. Also, I love the word coagulated. I am now going to use it like mad.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now