Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where in the world??


Recommended Posts

Posted
Where in the world are you?!


I'm in the US in Cali in L.A.:D



(NOTE:On a more personel note, I won't be here for a while since i'm going to catalina island tomorrow! lataz, yo!)
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]Where in the world are you?!


I'm in the US in Cali in L.A.:D



(NOTE:On a more personel note, I won't be here for a while since i'm going to catalina island tomorrow! lataz, yo!) [/B][/QUOTE]
Us, Maryland, and Im not telling you city I live in
Posted
i live within the ansible network like jane. ha ha. although i'd rather live in cyberspace.....*cocks her head to the side* er...i digress a lot.
<------

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...