Guest Tec-9 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Where in the world are you?! I'm in the US in Cali in L.A.:D (NOTE:On a more personel note, I won't be here for a while since i'm going to catalina island tomorrow! lataz, yo!)
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]Where in the world are you?! I'm in the US in Cali in L.A.:D (NOTE:On a more personel note, I won't be here for a while since i'm going to catalina island tomorrow! lataz, yo!) [/B][/QUOTE] Us, Maryland, and Im not telling you city I live in
Navi Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 i live within the ansible network like jane. ha ha. although i'd rather live in cyberspace.....*cocks her head to the side* er...i digress a lot. <------
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 U.S.A eureka{no im not proud of it it is a hick town no offense to the red necks of the boards}Cali
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I'm usually in Juraihelm... but now I'm in ct.
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I live in the US, Ohio,Cleveland. Peace have fun at Catalina island .
Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=teal] Canada, Nova Scotia, Shad Bay, it's near Peggey's Cove.[/color]
KUNIVA Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]I am in Washington D.C.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now