Tsurigane Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 [SIZE=1][CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed]Hello! ^_^ I would like two banners! The first banner should say: [B]Avi Art by Nashwa! Get one Now![/B] Picture: [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/Domo_Panda/Girl6.jpg[/IMG] Extra info: Can you make it in Cursive and make it fancy! ^_^[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][CENTER][COLOR=Navy]The Other banner.... Could you make the banner switch pictures? YOU WILL BE FOREVER LOVED!!!!! Text 1: Come to Tsurigane's profile! With picture: [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/Domo_Panda/468b13ce2a9602.png[/IMG] and a blue background. Text 2: Or else you'll die!!!! Picture: Make it seem scary! [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/Domo_Panda/Osaka.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE] The creator will be will be forever loved and sponsored!!!!
GTK Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/Nashwa.jpg[/IMG] Will add the other one later~ Edit-- X3 [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/youdie.gif[/IMG]
Tsurigane Posted January 14, 2006 Author Posted January 14, 2006 OMG! I love you! but can you make the text more readable?
GTK Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='Tsurigane']OMG! I love you! but can you make the text more readable?[/quote] on which one? ^^; but, yeah, I can totally fix it~
GTK Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 omigawd, these are totally late because I've been very sick T_T I'm so sorry [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/tsurigane.gif[/IMG] Is that better? ^^;; [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/aviart.jpg[/IMG] This one was a bit hard T_T because most of the cursive fonts I have are really skinny and have to be really large to see well, so it sorta runs a bit more into the image than I would've liked. Fuuuuu (I also accidently closed the window the old one was in, so it's not 100% the same ^^;) again, sorry they are late T_T
Syk3 Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 Also, I'll note that if Tsurigane wants to use these in her signature, the animation is going to be a bit big, dimension-wise. We allow banners that are 500 x 100, and this is 150 in height.
GTK Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [quote name='Syk3']Also, I'll note that if Tsurigane wants to use these in her signature, the animation is going to be a bit big, dimension-wise. We allow banners that are 500 x 100, and this is 150 in height.[/quote] I'm pretty sure they are for a different forum (I assumed they were for Gaia, based on the images) ^^ But I can pm her and ask.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now