Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone seen DearS? I just got done watching discs 1-3 and i really want to know if there are more out yet. My friend gave them to me but he sayed he couldnt find any more out yet. I want to know if its as good as i think it is or if i just have bad taste. Tell me what you think.
Posted
[quote name='Arsene Lupin']does anyone know when the 4th disk comes out?[/quote]
One can usually find that kind of information at [url]http://www.justmanga.com/[/url]. I love it! Best of luck!
Posted
yeah iv read it its cool in a way funny how it happens to people that dont want it to happen in books/anime
Posted
I have seen this show and found it to be very nice. It has it's own unique sense of humor that I cant help but love about this show. Btw if you like this anime you should check out chobits if you haven't already. :animesmil
Guest KarinaKawaii
Posted
I saw DearS actually and I really enjoyed it.
I was happy to see them selling it in stores ^_^
Posted
I think the characters make it really enjoyable. All the characters are petty cool and they fit in really well with each other. The only one i dont like is ruby. shes really a *****.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]DearS is a great series. I think the series is 12 episodes in length(at least I've seen 12 episodes). The manga series extends the story beyond what the anime got to. I have to wait until April I think for #6 to be released :animecry: . The DearS story revolves around your average, ordinary high school student, Takeya Ikuhara. Insert gorgeous aliens, your landlady's daughter/childhood friend, and secrets and you've got a pretty good story to go along with. I very much enjoy the manga series. I just wish they would release them faster... these 2 month + waits aren't fun. I think I should make a Ren ava/banner set to pass the time... :animedepr [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
i havent got to read the manga. is it really that good? and yah im reading a few manga right now and i hate the wait for the next ones. it always helps to find one thats out and done and read those during the wait. right now im waiting 4 like 6 different ones and they kinda going in order so i only have to wait like a month for a new one. it still really sucks though.
Posted
ok well i think its pretty cool and funny in a way
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
im so happy i finally got the last disc for dears and im geting into the manga. the manga is a lot better but i should have read it first. its not as good becasue i know whats going to happen. the manga does vary a little though and i do get some suprises. its all pretty awsome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...