Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Mister can you help me out
Take my hand and pull me now
Up and away I'll go with you
If you can please make me feel blue
For now I am happy and joyous you see
Standing with my love by the apple tree
And though you can not see it
My heart is violently having a fit
My knees are weak and my lips wet
And the girl beside me I only just met
You'd think I was happy and content I'm sure
But if that's what you think then pick another door
Because the truth of the matter is that I am lost
Oh yes I am - I'm lost in love.[/COLOR]

([I]This is just a quick poem I wrote off the top of my head. Please tell me what you think ^__^[/I] )
Posted
I've always liked poems like this one, that tart wih a line like "Mister can you help me out" and go along like that. Not sure why. I guess it's cuz it kinda sounds like a song, or at least that's how I read it. Very good.
Posted
[font=Arial][size=2]I think that you should read the OB Anthology Basics, as it details the Ratings System. Put simply, every thread in OB Anthology must be rated according to maturity -- and any thread that is not rated will be closed. Quite obviously, you haven't read that thread, so I'll be closing this thread and the ones that follow it. [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]However, you can feel free to recreate this thread with the appropriate rating. Since you seem to have quite a few threads, if many of them are similar -- poems, short stories, and so on -- then I would suggest creating an Anthology of your poems, rather than create a new thread each time and clutter up the forum. [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]Thread Closed.[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...