cancer Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 [COLOR=Blue]Dreaming of impossible Staring off to nothing No one else may see it This perfect, placid thing. Your eyes, they are not looking But still you see the kind Of thing that only can be seen With your solemn mind. Tell me dreamer what you see So I may be at peace Now I know the thing you see And I may see it too. This vision I call paradise A place of calm serene.[/COLOR] [I]This was written in the spring of 2005 for my speech and theatre class. It is about someone daydreaming, if you can't tell.[/I]
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 Hm, most interesting. Usually when I daydream, it's about something that makes me sad, but nonetheless this was a good poem. It isn't particularly spectacular, but it isn't bad by any means either.
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 For a more in depth explanation, please see your Lost in Love thread. ^.^ Thread Closed.
Recommended Posts