OtakuBoards

Specs on PS2,GC,XBOX?

MysticGohan

[size=1][color=royalblue]Well, can someone "hook it up" with some specs on the three major consoles.. My damn DC broke and am heart broken without a console to play!!! I am looking forward to buying PS2, but am not too sure as of yet. I looked into all three consoles, but haven't got specs on any of them. ( Graphic wise ) - Can someone just give me a site where I can find them, or even better, just tell me the specs on the boards? That would be very much appreciated!

Thank You

- MG[/size][/color]

[color=orangered][size=1]Well let me start by saying that you should ignore most of the replies here, unless they link to an unbiased website lol.

What I will say is that you should visit [url]http://cube.ign.com[/url] and look for the link where it says "an honest overview of gamecube hardware?" or something like that.

They link to a site which also has specs/analysis of Xbox and PS2 hardware.

Very interesting reading. :)[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Thanks alot man! That site helped out [b]alot![/b] - I am still kind of confused on which console to get. Xbox seems to be the best in graphics and GC just looks appealing. But I still like PS2 and it's "wall" of games. Like everyone says, it just comes down to your opinion on which console is the best. I guess I need a little mroe time to think about which console I really want and how much money I am willing to spend. Well, thanks again!

- MG[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][size=1][color=royalblue]Thanks alot man! That site helped out [b]alot![/b] - I am still kind of confused on which console to get. Xbox seems to be the best in graphics and GC just looks appealing. But I still like PS2 and it's "wall" of games. Like everyone says, it just comes down to your opinion on which console is the best. I guess I need a little mroe time to think about which console I really want and how much money I am willing to spend. Well, thanks again!

- MG[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Some advice; don't think about specs.

Specs are completely unimportant.

When you're playing a brailliant and engrossing videogame, you're not sitting there thinking "Hmm, the processor speed is amazing...and the texture layers are astounding". You're thinking about the task at hand -- playing and enjoying the game.

So rather than consider the number of games or the level of hardware specs, it's best to consider what type of games you like...and think about the quality of games on each system and whether or not any of the systems have games that you really want to play.[/color][/size]