Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Action Replay MAX


Guest Zoros_GrlFriend

Recommended Posts

Guest Zoros_GrlFriend
Posted
Will Action Replay Max let you play Japanese video games on an American console? Please tell me! I want to buy Fighting for One Piece, but I need to know if Action Replay MAX let's me play it. Thank you so much!!! :p
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Action Replay is really only for game cheats and pre-loaded save files. It will not let you play games from other regions.[/color][/font]
Guest Zoros_GrlFriend
Posted
Hmm....how come I saw my sister's friend use an Action Replay MAX to play a Naruto game he got from Japan? =/
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Are you sure that's what was happening? Could it have been that either the Naruto game was actually from the U.S. or that the console was actually from Japan?[/color][/font]
Posted
Actually, it depends on the AR. Most of what i've seen come with a program called "freeloader" which will let you play region-free on your system for that session. do your homework first, though. In my personal experience, i've seen about a 70% occurence of AR & "F-L".
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I've never actually seen that before and I've used a couple versions of AR but I'm only speaking from my own experience. I guess if you've actually seen it, it could be possible. I just see that ending up as a legal problem, though I could easily be wrong.[/color][/font]
Posted
Freeloader will not play bootlegged games. You still have to pick the country the game was from, and load it through that menu. If you've got a bootleg, it won't work. Technically, if it can't play bootlegs, what's the problem with playing an Import game? I've got a Japanese Nintendo Nitro (DS) and it's 100% region-free because it was 'hot off the line'. No region-chip. It's not like i can play bootlegs! :animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...