Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='ilovekyonkichi']Hello! :) i think that colors are very important, and your favorite color reflects your personality. so i would like to know what your's is and why. :catgirl:[/quote]

my favorite color is black but it should be white since I'm a total angel. :smile happily:
Guest Metal Dragon
Posted
There are so many colors that I like so I can never decide.So I guess my favorite color could be either black, blue,green,or red. [COLOR=Blue]Blue for the sky[/COLOR], black for darkness, [COLOR=Red], red for blood[/COLOR],[COLOR=Green]and green for the forests[/COLOR]. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say [COLOR=Red]red[/COLOR].

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...