Hanabishi Recca Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 I like purple! Purple is a royal color. That is why I like it!
Funny Girl Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='ilovekyonkichi']Hello! :) i think that colors are very important, and your favorite color reflects your personality. so i would like to know what your's is and why. :catgirl:[/quote] my favorite color is black but it should be white since I'm a total angel. :smile happily:
Doublehex Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 As maniacal(sp?) as it sounds, my favorite color is red. Ah, you just ahve to love that color of blood and demons. :animesmil
Guest Metal Dragon Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 There are so many colors that I like so I can never decide.So I guess my favorite color could be either black, blue,green,or red. [COLOR=Blue]Blue for the sky[/COLOR], black for darkness, [COLOR=Red], red for blood[/COLOR],[COLOR=Green]and green for the forests[/COLOR]. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say [COLOR=Red]red[/COLOR].
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now