Stark Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 Hello. I'm here to petition once more for a banner that's been created by one of the talented artists that hang out in this area. What I'm looking for is very simple: A Saiyuki themed banner with Sanzo on it, any picture will do. On that banner I'd like a quote from Sanzo's 'Muichi Motsu' speech, even if it is only a part of it. The font...I'll leave that to you're judgement, seeing as I have no talent with it nor the program needed to make it. The full speech is below: "If you meet the Buddah, kill him. If you meet the Patriarchs, kill them. Free of all, bound by nothing, you live your life simply as it is." I thank you all in advance. I'm sure the banner will be great.
Disenchanted Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 My virson done in paint. I suck at this so badly *laughs to self* [URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2739/sanzpk3wh.jpg]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2739/sanzpk3wh.jpg[/URL] [IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2739/sanzpk3wh.jpg[/IMG]
GTK Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/sanzo.jpg[/IMG] Not so great T_T but at least I tried XD Edit-- another one cause I'm a loser with no life *victory pose* [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/sanzo02.jpg[/IMG]
Starwind Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 I've come to aid my friend. Mind you they suck, but I did it purely for the amusement of doing it. I hope they at least don't completely suck. [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/splashSanzo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/saiyuki-a-06.jpg[/IMG] Even if you don't like them, I still had fun making them.
Persona Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 I love Sanzo, so I couldn't help myself but make more than one..they may not be better than GTK (Lovely job)..but eh...I had fun making it. Set 1: [IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8515/s1avi8qp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9174/s1ban8bp.jpg[/IMG] Set 2: [IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5504/image1s2avi54wz.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6084/s2ban5dh.gif[/IMG] Set 3: [IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1738/s3avi6rw.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4607/s3ban0ai.gif[/IMG]
Stark Posted January 23, 2006 Author Posted January 23, 2006 Hey, you all did a great job! Even more surprising, I wasn't expecting so many responces in one night! Vampire_Fox, what you did is exactly what I'm looking for, so I'm definently going to use yours. Starwind, for a beginner I think you're doing a great job. I think I'll keep the Gojyo one for future reference if I ever want a laugh. GTK, excellent stuff. I love the pictures you used, so I'll save these too if I want to use them later. Simplicity, you really went above and beyond what I was expecting. Not only one banner/avatar combo, but three? Wow. I'm definently saving them. Thank you everyone for the help! It's very much appreciated.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now