OtakuBoards

questions

wolf masteres

[color=crimson]The Sayia-jin race was a proud warrior race that enjoyed combat. Vegita was the strongest warrior from the planet until he lost to Goku. As he watched Goku and the Gohan surpass him in power it ate away at his pride. At the same time he enjoyed a fellowship in arms with Goku and Gohan, being the last of their race. I think it is just his princely pride that gives him his "bad attitude" but it is also his pride that makes him such a great warrior :devil: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i]
[B]why is it that vegeta has such a bad attitude, hey, dont grt ne wrong,i like his attitude! :p:
is yamcha asscioated with the wolf in any way? i think he is because he does the wolfs fang fist or power of the wolf.
post what you think here! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, Vegeta is that way because Frieza made him that way. If you listened when Vegeta got killed by Frieza on Namek he said that. Yamcha isnt, Wolf Fang Fist is just his signature move.

vegeta has pretty much been addressed, so i'll take a stab at the yamcha issue.
he is associated with the wolf, think about when he first appears. he is a desert bandit that preys on the weak and foolish that happen to wander into his territory, just like a wolf. add in his rugo-fu-fu-ken technique, and he is prety much a wolf. :lecture: :babble: everyone else: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: okay, i'll shut up now

Vejita : He has a big ego 'cause he is a Prince. He was a ruler of the most powerful race in the universe. His pride was the only thing he had. Even tho he expressed his pride to much in an evil way he still was a good guy.

Yamcha : He is with the "wolfs". Kamehameha was a king of hawaii, Doe's that mean Goku how's something to do with hawaii? No. He just uses an attack with the speed of a wolf.

Orinagally posted by Saiya man

[/QUOTE] [B]Vejita : He has a big ego 'cause he is a Prince. He was a ruler of the most powerful race in the universe. His pride was the only thing he had. Even tho he expressed his pride to much in an evil way he still was a good guy. [/B]

Like saiyaman said plus he was raised to rule other worlds because he was a saiyan prince also his father dying was the straw that broke the camels back (in other words he became totally ego with evil):devil: :devil: :devil: :naughty: :demon: :naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]vegeta-sama was basically brainwashed. childhood trauma, slavery, living to kill... that would give anybody an attitude. [/B][/QUOTE]

Being a slavewould seem to make you weaker but I think the fact that Vegita knew he was a Prince and what happened to his Planet is what made his attitude the way it is... He wanted revenge and with the fact he knew he was a Prince is what made hime have a snobby attitude but I must say I do love it at times!!!