Clone Trooper Posted June 7, 2005 Posted June 7, 2005 Has anyone besides me read a manga called "Rebirth"?
Kiyu-chan Posted June 8, 2005 Posted June 8, 2005 I've read through...volume...10 I believe. Maybe a bit further. It's pretty good so far, but I really want more.
GTK Posted June 8, 2005 Posted June 8, 2005 I've read some of it, but not a whole lot. (and you might wanna make your posts longer from now on ^^; ) I own most of what's currently out, I just haven't read it *dies* It's not a bad series from what I can tell though. The art is pretty enough ^^; I don't like Kalutika (or whatever his name is) though XD;;
Kiyu-chan Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 You know, that's kind of funny. You own most of what's out, and haven't read it? Why's that? Oh, yeah, um...how many are out now? I've kind of lost track.
Kei Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 [color=darkblue]For future reference, any thread that is usually started with only a sentence to go on is usually closed soon afterwards. Please try to put a little more thought and effort into future threads, thanks. ^^[/color]
Havokio Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 [COLOR=Indigo]I've read 1 to 11. There are more, but I've yet to find them. And Kal is the man. He reminds me of griffith from Berserk, after Kal goes nuts (not a spoiler, you see what happens in the first book). Civilized-insanity.[/COLOR]
Guest darkruler Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 i've just started reading this manga and i think it's pretty cool but i was wondering is there anyone else that has read this manga and liked. in case ur wondering this has nothing to do with anything else named rebirth it has to do with a vampire named deshwitat trying to get revenge on his ex best friend kal who betrayed him. so don't mistake it for something else.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now