alchemist102 Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 i love inuyasha but why dose it have to be on so late!
Shane12_01 Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 I like the show alot, but it comes on at 9:30 for me so thats not to late. unless you have cable so it comes on at 12:30. who is your fav. character? Sesshoumaru for me, he just kicks Butt.
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Yes I like Inuyasha although my love for the show has been weakened somewhat by college studying. My favorite characters are Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. They both have bad attitudes like me! :catgirl:
Kenshin DX Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Yes alot of people like Inuyasaha. I swear this must be the 100th time someone posted this topic.
Guest Griever05 Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 I like Inu-Yasha, esp. that a certain character whom I hate is dead :catgirl: I don't really have a favorite character...Naraku probable... :animeswea
alchemist102 Posted February 3, 2006 Author Posted February 3, 2006 my favorite chericter is sesshomeru to hes ausum
r2vq Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 There is already an Inuyasha thread. Please take a look at our Official Threads Directory and find the Inuyasha thread if you want to talk about this series. Not only that, Otakuboards emphasizes Post Quality, especially for the first post in a thread. If you wish to create a thread, make sure the intro post is of high enough quality to spark discussion. Thread Closed. -Arvi
Recommended Posts