OtakuBoards

great news for UK'ers waiting for MGS2

Sephiroth

its official, the UK version of mgs2 will include a making of mgs2 cd! something which the american version will not include, this was included in the japanese version of the game however, but it makes waiting 3 extra months after the US release worth it! silent hill2 also included a making of cd, but I'm not sure if it was included in the US version, anyway....

hahaha! a making of cd! how cool is that....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]its official, the UK version of mgs2 will include a making of mgs2 cd! something which the american version will not include, this was included in the japanese version of the game however, but it makes waiting 3 extra months after the US release worth it! silent hill2 also included a making of cd, but I'm not sure if it was included in the US version, anyway....

hahaha! a making of cd! how cool is that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That sounds pretty nifty, but the 3 months bit is a bit :therock: oh well, I've played it anyway :D

I would love to see in the making of a CD thingy... it would be cool...[/SIZE]

I dunno I'd rather play MGS2 now than wait 3 months just for a making of cd u'd watch once and then be finished with it. I just bought MGS2, and altho I'm hopelessly lost on the barge, it's damn fun just wandering around shooting people w/ the darts. Hopefully I can be somewhat done w/ this game by xmas time....er....FFX time I mean, heh not like anything else great is coming out.