naruto06 Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 [SIZE=4] hay this is for all of you guys. I love naruto and i think that it has the best plot and it doesnt really shows what happens at the end. and the action scenes are great[/SIZE]
Kenshin DX Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 Mine would be Getbackers. Words cant describee how much I love this anime. The I.L saga would have to be the best.
hey_love Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 [size=1]My favorite anime is [b]Fruits Basket[/b], I'm actually watching it right now. With it's outstanding story, brilliant morals, a bit of a romantic twist that appears here and there, and the story of friendship and acceptance, it makes me feel better when I'm sad or in a bad mood. It's a very funny anime, too. I mean, there are so many comical moments in this anime that it is hard to hate this series! Another I like is [b]DNAngel[/b], not as good as the manga, but it's still pretty good. Although, in the anime, there are many side-stories that just aren't needed in the anime, and it could've well just been a thirteen episode series instead of twenty-something from what is out. The ending was well portrayed and it made me cry. I am just a sap for DNAngel. Heh. :animeswea I think that's all I have to say. :D [/size]
kitsune hime Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 Mine is Fruits Basket also. It made me cry... I really enjoy both the anime and the manga. Second favorite... Is undecided. I love all anime! Well... Not all... :animeswea
r2vq Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 Hey folks. I'm going to have to close this thread since Favourites Threads are not permitted at Otakuboards. There is already a [b]very[/b] similar thread located here: [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=49937]Link[/url] Just remember the "Popular" theme and to keep the post quality UP. [b]hey_love[/b] has a great example of a good post because she explained all her answers. Thread Closed. -Arvi
Recommended Posts