Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I want an ava of 2-d and I don't really care what the banner is as long as it has "D.A.R.E." in red (blood-like, but not creepy... hmmm... well just sort of smeared downward I guess). I would do it myself but all the pictures I try and resize for an ava always get messed up and choppy/blurry and all I've got to work with is paint.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Here you go, I gave it a shot ^_~

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25171&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25172&stc=1[/img][/SIZE]
Posted
Gracious much. It's a-da cool, thanks.:animesmil (I can't wait until I find photoshop again...) The ava is too big, but I can handle that in paint.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...