2010DigitalBoy Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 I mostly just came to make fun of you for saying '[I]what's[/I] your favorite Samurai Champloo character' which makes no sense whatsoever. As for answering the question, so as to stay on topic, I'd have to say Jin. I like how he's calm and cool and a total badass. Mugen's cool, but I've always liked the quiet ones...
Guest YaYaChan Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [QUOTE=? Nomad Tical ?]I mostly just came to make fun of you for saying '[I]what's[/I] your favorite Samurai Champloo character' which makes no sense whatsoever. As for answering the question, so as to stay on topic, I'd have to say Jin. I like how he's calm and cool and a total badass. Mugen's cool, but I've always liked the quiet ones...[/QUOTE] Well I like mugen like others. He so cool with his sword. And so swift he could beat any swordsmen. Maybe even kenshin. But who knows but still I like mugen :animesigh :animestun
Dagger Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Katamari Nut, when starting/participating in this type of topic, it's important to provide reasons for your choices. That helps stave off spam. Also, feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators if you have any questions. Thanks! Last (but not least), please post in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=709908#post709908][u]official Champloo thread[/u][/url] if you'd like to discuss this further. Of course, everyone already knows that Jin is the best. ;) Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts