Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]I know I haven't been on in a while but I have a question bout FF7. Does anyone know of any "play as Sephiroth Gameshark Codes" that they have tested personally. I jes wanted to try it but I haven't found any that work, I've found some, but they're absolute crap.[/B]
Posted
I don't know them anymore, sorry. But all of the ones that were released were glitchy, and you couldn't even play as him, he was just CPU-controlled like in the flashback, so what's the point? Also it would cause weird problems when a Sephiroth cinema came up or something.
Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]I did find some codes, but when I plugged them in, they weren't worth jack!
As soon as any little ol' battle started, Seph's stats immediately turned red and he'd drop dead. Then he'd turn into Vincent for some odd reason--still dead, mind.
Just for once, I'd like to play as him--and if you [i]really[/i] want to, you'll just have to make yourself happy with Ehrgeitz. (A fighting game with him in it, but it isn't terriblE terrific as far as fighting games go...)[/COLOR]
Posted
the play as sephiroth game shark codes suck, when using sephiroth in boss battles, the game freezes....

and ehrgeiz is awesome! can't wait for the sequal, even though it won't have ff7 characters in it....
Posted
[b]DAMN!!! I wanted to try that so bad, this one code I tried I couldn't even see myself. But I agree tha Ehergiz is awesome! But when does the sequel come out and for what system?[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B][b]DAMN!!! I wanted to try that so bad, this one code I tried I couldn't even see myself. But I agree tha Ehergiz is awesome! But when does the sequel come out and for what system?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's for PS2, coming out mid next year.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
if u get FF7 for PC theres a patch which changes cloud with sephiroth all the way through. (Excluding FMV) and during flash backs.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the play as sephiroth game shark codes suck, when using sephiroth in boss battles, the game freezes....

and ehrgeiz is awesome! can't wait for the sequal, even though it won't have ff7 characters in it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh yes, Ehrgeiz... One of my favourite games of all time... The fighting mode was friggin' awesome (purely because you get to play as Yuffie ^_^), but I always excelled at the RPG mode, which kicked just as much (if not more) áss than the fighting mode.

Huh? No FF7 characters!? ...Well, they better have some other FF characters in there then... Or maybe some other Squaresoft game characters... (From Chrono Trigger/Cross, The Bouncer, Front Mission 3, etc.)

Heh heh, I wonder if anyone can tell me what Ehrgeiz means? Clue: It's German..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Ahh yes, Ehrgeiz... One of my favourite games of all time... The fighting mode was friggin' awesome (purely because you get to play as Yuffie ^_^), but I always excelled at the RPG mode, which kicked just as much (if not more) áss than the fighting mode.

Huh? No FF7 characters!? ...Well, they better have some other FF characters in there then... Or maybe some other Squaresoft game characters... (From Chrono Trigger/Cross, The Bouncer, Front Mission 3, etc.)

Heh heh, I wonder if anyone can tell me what Ehrgeiz means? Clue: It's German.. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's German for Ambition

Heh yuffie, your so seedy flash... but i agree. Mmmmmm.... yuffie... was... SO CHEAP in fighting mode, remeber that sleep move... CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAPNES, is all i have to say.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Ehrgeiz is cool I played that game and how do you play as sephiroth I didn't find out cause I had to take it to the store which sucked. [/B][/QUOTE]

He's just in the character selection screen, or you might have to unlock him by doingb that secret bit in arcade mode. Where you have to get to a stage in a certain time limit, quite hard. I forgot if you have to do that or not :P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

He's just in the character selection screen, or you might have to unlock him by doingb that secret bit in arcade mode. Where you have to get to a stage in a certain time limit, quite hard. I forgot if you have to do that or not :P [/B][/QUOTE]

No, he's just there... I don't know why you couldn't find him, shibatku, maybe you're.. 'Sephy-Blind'? Gwahahahahahahaha!!

Oh, that's a good one.. *writes down on notepad*
Posted
I'm gonna get off the topic of Ehrgeiz, but I think it was Voodookanaka that says there is patch to download for the PC, I looked for that and I found a few links, but none of them worked. Does anybody have a reliable source for the patch. I've already got one of the character editors
Posted
Hes a chosable charactor(Stupid fake game) I think that someone made a fake with that one cuase I couldn't use he which sucked stupid fakes.....AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG:flaming: :flaming: :cussing: :cussing: :angry2: :angry2: :mad: :mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

No, he's just there... I don't know why you couldn't find him, shibatku, maybe you're.. 'Sephy-Blind'? Gwahahahahahahaha!!

Oh, that's a good one.. *writes down on notepad* [/B][/QUOTE]

grrrr....

*whacks flash with yuffie plushie*

anyway, as was said before, sephiroth is there on the character select screen....
Posted
[b]Sephiroth is pretty cool in Ehrgeiz...but I kept on using up my special move energy...I couldn't put his darn sword back..
I liked Cloud's Meteorain in it....I heard that he can do Omni-S in it...:huh:

Anyway...I don't get the Sephy-blind joke..[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...