OtakuBoards

Ninja Beat{PG}

Nomura

Well, here's another Ninja story. Enjoy, and if you do read, please comment and rate. It sucks though, so don't be hoping.

[B]Ch. 1: Memories[/B]

The young Beat looked around at his former home. Kakuriko village was in total shreds. This couldn?t be his village. His village was so peaceful, and no one had any reasons to destroy the village.

Beat stepped over a skeleton, and looked at his house. It had been seven years since he?d been in it. He stepped over some rubble, and he pulled back his long dark pink hair from his light brown eyes. A tear fell from his face as he looked at a broken mirror. He had been without memory for seven long years. Seven years of bad luck.

Beat?s godfather, Mitsurugi stood beside Beat. He couldn?t see the inside of the house because he was blind, but he imagined what it was like. It used to be warm, and cozy, with many portraits of Beat and his family. Now, only the walls remained.

Mitsurugi put his hood back on his gray head, and walked back out the door.

His closed eyes kept the tears concealed, but you could tell he was ready to burst. Beat walked along with him. Both dressed in dark brown cloaks. Both being trained in the art of Ninjutsu.

Why had someone destroyed the village?

[I]Why?[/I]

The only friends of Beat?s, that were alive were somewhere far away. Beat needed to find his friends. He couldn?t remember what happened, and maybe they did. The only friends Beat could remember, was Honda and Otaku.

Beat looked at Honda?s cabin. A big sign said Nomura above the door. Honda Nomura, a happy optimistic child Beat used to know. Otaku Bakanada, a strange, yet funny kid. But they may have changed. That was seven years ago. Now, they would be fourteen.

[I]Maybe they knew. The real reasons. The answers. [/I]

?From what I remember...The Nomura family and the Bakanada family were studying the Ninja ways. Maybe Honda and Otaku are following their ancestry.? said Mitsurugi, breaking a silence.

?Your point?? remarked Beat.

?There are five different Ninja Academies in this Country. Perhaps...They go to schools. If they do, we will search. We?ll start in the South. Hikaru Ninja Academy. ?