Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just finished watching an Anime series called "Elfen Lied". It's thirteen episodes long, and made me cry like a baby. I really liked it and recomend it to anyone who isn't squeamish. It's kinda a love story... But you won't understand that until the very end. The director writes much the same. "What I thought, while reading the comic, was that this was a love story, and I could make it so that it would bring veiwers to tears." - Mamoru Kanbe
He was right. I got eyeliner all over my t-shirt.

I was wondering if anyone else had seen it, and what they thought.
Posted
hmmm...i've only seen the first episode, but it looks really interesting. AHH!!!! Now i wanna see it even more!!!
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Raquel, this is not the right forum to be discussing a specific anime series. These types of threads should go in the Anime Lounge. I would be moving it there but we already have an active Elfen Lied thread which can be found [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=41984]here[/url]. Please use that thread to discuss this anime.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...