Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you could turn any anime charictear chibi, who are they and why



Recommended Posts

Posted
:animeswea :animedepr Hello, I'm kinda' bored and this question popped in to my head ( :wigout: as do other things when i'm bored :wigout: ) IF YOU COULD TURN ANY ANIME CHARICTAR CHIBI, WHO WOULD THEY BE AND WHY??? See, i've always asked my friends this and they have said things like Inuyasha and or Broly. Personally I would turn Piccolo chibi because he would just look sooooo kawaii !!! :bellylol: (I can imagine him hearing me say this, and the look on his face would be like this :animeangr then this :animesigh ) Anywho, I just wanted to know your opinions on this matter.






P.S. If there is a post like this already I SERIOUSY didn't know , and please don't scream at me.Especially you moderators, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
Guest cloud stirfe
Posted
i think kai from the beyblade as he is calm cool and an expert in his field(i mean beyblading) :cool:
Posted
I would turn Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo into a chibi, therefore his fan club will triple, :catgirl: he would look so cute. I would also turn Yuki Sohma into chibi, he is already cute but I want to make him adorable. Last in Kusanagi from Blue Seed, I can imagine him with an anime vein on his little head
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm... Well, Faust-kun and Eliza-chan from Shaman King (it's an obsession. I appologize.) And I don't really have to say Puchiko-chan from DiGi Charat, as she already is, but I would go with Piyoko-chan and the Dark Gema Gema Gang (the three that follow her around, at least.) ((Also from DiGi Charat)) Orochimaru-kun and Kakashi-snesei from Naruto, and Roy-kun and Hughes-kun from Fullmetal Alchemist.
And this can go for all of them: Simply because they'd all be [I][B]so adorable!![/B][/I] :love2: [/COLOR]
Posted
Demon Dende, this could have been an acceptable thread, but there are too many spammy posts. Also, the poll has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

If you wish to try again at this thread, use proper grammar and spelling to ensure that your post is easy to read. This is especially true for the first post in a thread since it sets the example for all the replies.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread Closed.

-Arvi
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...