Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
AAAAAAGH!
Sorry im from the uk and as far as I know there is only one channel that shows dragonball Z over here... cartoon network. And they never show dragonball or any of the movies. These guys have only just got up to the Saiyaman saga and now theyre playing the previous saga all over again, as they do near the end of each saga... I have noticed that other UKers dont seem to have any problem keeping up with the rest of you. Whats your secret? Is there some other channel in the uk that Im unaware of, do you buy all the videos (I think this very unlikely cos theres so many) do you just look all over the net, or is there some other source i am unaware of???
Posted
You wanna know how I do it? I check out millions of sites on the 'net, and I donwload Buu Saga episodes off KaZaA. I KNOW what's going to happen in the Buu Saga, THATS how I keep up :D

Oh ya, one last thing: YOU WILL LOVE EPISODE 228 (THE TRAINING WAS A SUCCESS - YOU'RE FINISHED NOW MAJIN BUU)

It shows how Chi-Chi DIES! :laugh: And it's funny too!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]AAAAAAGH!
Sorry im from the uk and as far as I know there is only one channel that shows dragonball Z over here... cartoon network. And they never show dragonball or any of the movies. These guys have only just got up to the Saiyaman saga and now theyre playing the previous saga all over again, as they do near the end of each saga... I have noticed that other UKers dont seem to have any problem keeping up with the rest of you. Whats your secret? Is there some other channel in the uk that Im unaware of, do you buy all the videos (I think this very unlikely cos theres so many) do you just look all over the net, or is there some other source i am unaware of??? [/B][/QUOTE]

I share your pain:mad: :bawl: It's just so unfair!! I've tried to buy the movies but you can't, or the episodes - in shops anyway - and I don't keep up with the others, I just don't usually complain. I guess I could look on the net to see what happens but I would rather watch the series when it finally does come on, knowing what happens takes a lot of the fun out of it.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
well Deus_Ex_Machina, i think cartoon has it really screwed up with dbz everywhere, im sick of watching the same saga over:mad:
Posted
the secret of how I watched dbz.....I have seen it long ago before it was shown on cartoon network, lol, just buy the damn vidoes, sure, they're not english, but they're subtitled, and its better anyway, uncut too, so thats my secret, though its not much of a secret....
Guest WLP_Goku1
Posted
Well if you live near Solihul In Birmingham they have the dvd's of all the Dragonball Z Movies, plus alot of eps from the Z and Original series.

Just thought i'd let u know
Posted
I share your pain Deus EX. I'm just on the internet all the time and I get info from there. I'm going to Birmingham and buying all those DVDs. For UKers I reckon we keep up really well with the USers.

P.S. WHEN CARTOON NETWORK REPEAT THE EPISODES - THAT JUST PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming:
Guest WLP_Goku1
Posted
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but as this is the only store in the West Midlands, the shop in Solihul will have no DVD episode of Dragonball and no DBZ Movies until February 11th when the new shipment arrives. I found this out when I went to get the Bojack movie for my mate. None in not one, all the old biddies have got it for there 5 year old kids not realising A) They can be run uncut with subtitles and B)They are uncut altogether. Wont they get a surprise when they watch them. teehee. There will be an uproar, i'd love to be there, but no.
Posted
WHAT WEBSITE DO YOU GO TO DOWNLOAD EPISODES OFF THA NET????

AND DO YOU NEED ANY SPECIAL SOFTWARE?????

I SURE WISH WE COULD ALL MAKE A PETITION TO CARTOON NETWORK AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH REPEATIN EPS. SUCK A§§!!!!!:butthead: :butthead:
Guest sepheroth95
Posted
yo its me I think a petition is a great idea I will sign it.:cool:
Posted
I also download videos of the buu saga and GT to find out whats going on.

Also,i read site previews of the Buu saga,though not all are correct.
Posted
[color=indigo] Form what I understand both Cartoon Network and FunImation have been getting loads of complaints on how the DBZ episodes are run. I went to the DBZ site and they have a memo up apoligizing for the wait. I am in the US and we aren't to far ahead of the UK in the Buu saga at all, they kind of just cutt it off in between two important episodes. I would try getting the tapes on ebay if you can't find them in stores.[/color]
Posted
[B]I know it's a little late to say this but if anyone lives in London there's a little Japanese import store that used to sell import games AND subtitled episodes/movies of DBZ/GT. I don't know if they still do.. The shop is on Tottenham Court Road if anyone in London is interested[/B]
Posted
Ooooohhhh yeah! I know the store u r talkin bout! I completely 4got. I think they do still sell those stuff. In London, there r loads of stores like that near our little 'China town' in Trafalgar Square and other places.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...