Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who are your anime/cartoon crushes?


Recommended Posts

Guest MurdocLuva
Posted
Mine are:
-Murdoc Nicalls (Gorillaz; Hence the screenname)
-Kakashi
-Kyo Sohma
-Ed Elric
-Danny Phantom
-Luffy
-Sanji
-Zoro
-Quagmire
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Yo, MurdocLuva! Seeing as this is anime/cartoon related, I'm gonna redirect it to the ze anime lounge; Our specfic forum for discussion such topics. I also would suggest to possibly expand on your [i]crushes[/i]. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or another staff member.[/FONT]

[SIZE=1][B]P.S.[/B] I hope there isn't already thread on this >.>[/SIZE]
Posted
heehee my anime crushes!!!!

Hotohori
Vampire hunter D
Eclipse
Larva
Vincent valentine
Amon
Aoshi Shinamori
alucard
kakyou kaduki

i want to jump their bones sad isn't it........... :animeswea
Posted
[SIZE=1]Can't say there are any anime characters who I'm physically attracted to as of late, though I'm watching Honey and Clover, and I find Morita to be pretty awesome. He's just so hyper, in a hilarious kind of way. It'd be a riot to have him as a roommate.

And I have a borderline obsession with L from Death Note. Because he sits funny. And he drinks tea funny, too. (I guess I find quirkiness to be attractive?)[/SIZE]
Posted
Because of the low post quality in this thread, I'm going to have to close it.
Feel free to try again, but keep in mind the following pointers.

Don't make lists, expand on all your posts.
Make sure to speak in full sentences.
Use proper grammar (though, this isn't really a problem right now).
And note that the first post will be used as an example, so it especially should be a good reflection of the rules.

Thread Closed.

-Arvi
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...