Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love headbanging. It is the most thrilling exillirating experienced that I have ever expirienced. Me 6 buddies garage inc (metallica) and good speakers= Heaven, Hell? whatever it just friggn rocks. I swear this is the best natural drug ever. What do ya'll think? Crap I just realised I put this in the wrong forum dammit. How embarrasing.

[color=darkred][size=1]I moved this to Otaku Lounge from Play It. I'm not sure whether the mods there will leave it open or just lock it though -- Bombu[/size][/color]
Posted
I used to love headbanging but at the end I would start having a slight headache from shaking my brain cells so much. haha. its really fun and everything but the aftereffect always got to me. I kind of stopped after I started to listen to less metal and more alternative/general rock.
Posted
Yea that is an unfortuante side effect so i cant headbang as much anymore and my hearing is kinda fading so I might stop soon even though I love it.
Posted
Meh, I'm indifferent about it.
Although I don't share your enthusiasm Avenged, tt can be fun just to rock out and whatnot... but I can't stand people in pits who just giver and think that moshing just means beating the crap out of whoever gets in your way. It's almost as pointless as when your at a show and EVERYONE is pushing trying to get to the front, so everyone who actually is in the front gets squished. It sucks. But I guess everyone wants to be in the front.
For me, I've learned that little people do not belong in mosh pits. People don't seem to have any regard for little people, and I really don't like the idea of getting trampled at my favorite show. No matter how fun it is, there are some jerks that just go all out. I almost had a guy punch me in the face once at a show because I told him to eff off after he pushed me, when I was not even trying to join in the pit. [sarcasm] I guess he was just too punk for me![/sarcasm]
UGH, and don't get me started on crowd surfers. :animeangr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...