Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm on a little kenshin kick right now, so I may end up asking for more a little later on down the line.

Theme: *shrugs* Have fun with it.
Background: Again, have fun with it. (Preferrably a semi-darkish type background though)
Text: Perish
Size: default size I guess
Font: Cloister Black (I think that's it)

[URL=Kenshin pic]http://trabia-garden.net/battousai/gallery/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=3[/URL]

Just the Kenshin pic btw. Unless you can find a solo picture ^^

A match avy with my name.

Thanks in advance.
Posted
Is this okay?


[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Kenshinrequest.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/KenshinRequest2.jpg[/IMG]

I'm still not very good, but I hope this is good enough for what you need.
Posted
Here's my try :

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sting_avi.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sting_siggy.jpg[/img]

I didn't think the font matched so I didn't use it. I hope it's ok. :)
Posted
Starwind - Both the avy and banner are on the blurry side. Thanks anyway.

Jigglyness - *Picks mouth up from the floor* I like it.

Again, thanks anyway for putting up with me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...