Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, this past weekend, I had a thought floating in my head when my cousin told me I sounded like a character in one of his favorite shows.

It is like how in cartoon shows, anime or not, the voices of the character seems to suit the character's personality.

Listening to your voice, if you were ever to be a voice actor, what type of character do you think you would portrait? You can name an existing character or just a general character altogether! [b]Don't forget to explain your reasons for thinking so![/b]

I think I'd voice out a girl who is easy to get along with. Has a perky, happy voice. But once mad, can get very loud and sound intimidating. That is how some people see me as at school. :animeswea And I think my voice kind of suits it, too. [/size]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]That all depends on my mood. If I'm feeling monotanous, dry, and sarcastic, than my voice reflects this. If I'm feeling happy, my voice is... monatanous, dry, and sarcastic. Yippie.

Oh, and in Drama Class, whenever we have a play that involves a crazy man I'm the first one to be picked... if that means anything ;')[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
I think my voice would be Vash cause we both have the same personality.

Such as goofy,funny,and when push comes to shove i push back.
Posted
We have different personalities....but if anyone here know Inui from Prince of Tennis....I could sound just like him (might not be exactly same but.....) :animeknow
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]Well, I have an English accent, and so the entertainment industry decrees that I must play sophisticated villains, or characters in Hellsing. Maybe Legato from Trigun? Or Hellsing's Walter. That would kick.[/font]
Posted
[size=1]Well, if I was to portray a character from an anime, I think I'd probably be Ahiru, from Princess Tutu, or Himeno, from Pretear.

My voice ranges from loud to soft at any given moment for whatever the purpose is when I'm talking.

Plus... I'm actually really loud and spontaneous. :animesmil

But I know how to sound sad.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Raiyuu][font=Trebuchet MS']Well, I have an English accent, and so the entertainment industry decrees that I must play sophisticated villains[/font][/quote][SIZE=1]Hmmm..and whats wrong with playing a villan? Honestly, I would love to play as a villan. Unfortunately, my voice is too childish or girly for such a thing. I would most likely be placed in the tomboy-can-kick-any-guys-butt-but-crys-at-something-stupid-like-a-bug stereotype. Acts calm and then out of now-where can get extremely upset. BTW...I wish I had an english accent. James bond style. [/SIZE]
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS][quote name='Dee][/font][size=1]...and whats wrong with playing a villan?[/size'][font=Trebuchet MS][/quote] Nothing, I love playing villains because they're usually more interesting than the heroes anyway. I was just commenting that it's rare to see a blockbuster Hollywood movie where the British guy is anything other than a) sophisticated villain or b) international support that gets killed in the first skirmish.
[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...