Redemption Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 [size=1]Since I'm on a Naruto craze at the moment, I thought I'd ask for two sets of banners and avis please. [u]Number 1[/u] A Sasuke themed banner and avi. Use your creativity to come up with something. I don't want my username on either of the images. But I would like the quote 'Loneliness is a deep hell...' on the banner please. Preferrably a darker theme to the images would be nice. [u]Number 2[/u] A Naruto themed avi and banner set. Again, use your creativity with this one as well. No username on either. I'd like the quote 'My existence will be acknowledged' on the banner please. Perhaps a lighter colour scheme would compliment it?[/size]
Ezekiel Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 [COLOR=#f8223d][SIZE=1]Man, I'm so going to do this for you. I adore Naruto, so I'll have lots of fun with these. Expect them later on today ^_^ [U][B]Edit:[/B][/U] Okay...I warn you before you get to Naruto...I think I have actually partially [I]blinded[/I] myself. I'm pretty sure when you said bright colours, you didn't mean that bright, but damn...I adore that banner. *wants it for myself* >_< I think I like Naruto a little more now, just because he works so well with yellow and orange. Anyway, I hope these are okay, I haven't had that much fun making a banner for someone in a long time. [B][U]Sasuke-[/U][/B] [B]Banner[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/reiku_sasuban.png[/IMG] [B]Avatar 1[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/reiku_sasuavi1.png[/IMG] [B]Avatar 2[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/reiku_sasuavi2.png[/IMG] [U][B]Naruto-[/B][/U] [B]Banner[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/reiku_naruban.png[/IMG] [B]Avatar 1[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/reiku_naruavi2.png[/IMG] [B]Avatar 2[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/reiku_naruavi1.png[/IMG] [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Redemption Posted March 3, 2006 Author Posted March 3, 2006 [size=1]Thanks Ezekiel! Those look great! If anyone else wants to try, they are more than welcome to. ^_^[/size]
Nomura Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 I don't wanna try but I'd like to compliment the fine work by Zeke. (haha I called you zeke!) Anywho, it's really great. I liked Avi 1 better than Avi 2 for naruto, and avi 2 better for sasuke. For some reason, I liked the Sasuke theme better. Maybe cuz, I'm a big Sasuke fanatic (see fanfics, past banners, profile picture, etc.)LOL, well anyway, it looks like you had fun! :animesmil Nice Work! -Nom [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]EDIT:[/b] [size=1]It's awesome that you like these banners and avatars, but it's spam to post a "good job" when you've had nothing to do with the process of making the set. Sorry if that sounded harsh. - Retribution[/size][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now