2010DigitalBoy Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 Gar. I'd like to say I hate this band with a passion. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Gerard [/COLOR] bugs me in the videos and emminates of jack-***. Their lyrics are bad and annoying to hear. Their music is simply average. They are just like every other emo-rock band out there right now. But as much as I loathe them deeply, all three of their singles sort of appeal to me. Okay, [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I'm Not Okay I Promise[/COLOR] is really annoying, but it gre on me after hearing it 1000000 times, as all music does. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Helena[/COLOR] is just so... catchy. It's like their music is bad, but it's [i]perfectly[/i] bad. Like they're the best of the worst. Also, The [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ghost Of[/COLOR] You I like just because he sings it so... heavily.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now