Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Your child hood dreams


Recommended Posts

Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
I was at a younger siblings b-day party this weakend and thought of all the things i did as a kid like wanting to have super powers,or being the first man on saturn,so i just wanted to know your childish thoughts.

P.s. also i wanted to become a gundam pilot, and have my own pokemon also i still want some of these dreams to come true cause really i'm just a kid at heart.
Posted
well when i was little i always wanted to be a sailor scout, like sailor jupiter from sailor moon.i would do my hair in pig tails or dance around like she did! i also would pretend to be a wolf when i got too bored....hey im an only child! gimme credit! i had nothing better to do! except chase chickens on our home made farm! my grandfather had so many chickens in the yard that it was practically a farm!:animeswea
Guest tanukioh
Posted
[quote name='NekoSama101']when i was little i wanted to be a prep. Yeah, i know. it was only because i didn't know what it meant to be one. now that i know, i'm as oppisite as i'll ever get.[/quote]
When I was lil I wanted to travel the US and just help people. o.o :animesigh but I realized that would get me no where, so I'm going to be a videogame designer!
Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
Yep pokemon hit me hard in my childhood

also i had child dreams of salior mars,neptune,venus,mecury,but i wouldn't say they were that much childish.

Also dragonball z big time to fly around and just fight i look back and laugh at me and my friends yelling real loud saying destrocto dick at the park as though we were really in the show... what i wouldn't give to be a kid again.
Posted
[font=garmond][color=navy][size=2]When I was little I wanted to be a concert pianist and get to play in the great halls and auditoriums. Then as I grew older I wanted to be a narcotics cops. I wanted to be the crazy cop that would make the big busts and raids. Then I wanted to be masseuse.

I still want to play piano, well better than I do now. I haven't played in years though, that kind of disappeared when I moved out of my parents house and they sold the piano. I still want to own a piano and teach kids when I get older and out of school. I want a baby grand piano in my house in a room that is just dedicated to music.
I am thinking about going back to school this fall for either Criminal Justice/Law with a minor in Philosophy. Or I could go to school for Massage Therapy. I can't really deicde which one I want to do more. I will probably go and get a degree in Philosophy no matter what though.

So I guess I am following my dreams, I just hope I can stick to them.[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
i like making people laugh so when i was small i wanted to be a comedian...hehe :animesmil

but i remember pokemon aswell that hit me bigtime i wanted a scyther named kribar so bad back then
Posted
[FONT=Georgia]I remember when I was little I was obsessed with comics. In fourth grade I began doing a strip called [i]Monster Dog[/i] (a parody of the superhero shows I grew up watching), depicting the adventures of Monster Dog as he tried to save the world from the evil Devil Dog, Ninja Cat, and Uni Dog (a dog with a unicorn...don't ask). He also was given advice from his mentor, Puss Cat (a cat...made of puss. I was odd). I later went on to do parodies of fairy tales and Bible stories. But that all stopped when I began writing short stories in middle school. Only now am I getting back to my comic roots.

As for Pokemon, I remember getting up EVERY morning to watch that when I was 8 or 9! I remember thinking the main characters were idiots and Pikachu looked constipated when he did that lightning bolt thing; I mainly watched it for Team Rocket ;) [/FONT]
Posted
Amazingly, as a kid I never even thought of cartoons as real or played with toys a lot, which is pretty much abnormal for a kid right? But when I was a kid, all I ever wanted was to become an artist...I still do today. haha. I was a weird kid...I blame my family. :D
Posted
[color=red]...hmmm... childhood dreams. Actually, I tried not to make any 'dreams', as it were, when I was a child because basically every time I voiced that I'd like to do something (such as become a doctor or nurse, or even a preacher, lol), I was belittled and, well, I ended up turning into a manga and anime obsessed freak -_- Matter of fact I still am :D It's funny, though, I used to try and watch Pokemon when I was a kid and my mum always said it's 'evil', and then I went on to DBZ and she was even more adamant that it was 'evil', so yeah, pretty stupid childhood, so I guess I'm trying to catch up with it now? lol. At the moment my dream is World Domination - care to join?[/color]
Guest Shinome
Posted
[align=center]One of my first childhood dreams was to be a power ranger. :animesigh
Yes, very odd dream, but than it changed to wanting to be Darth Vader..than the Terminator....than later on it changed to being a sailor scout. AND NOW I STILL LIKE THE IDEA OF WANTING TO BE DARTH VADER. :animeblus
But most of all my dream now is to become a writer/producer and put all my amazing stories on screen.[/align]
Posted
I wanted to make a manga with someone. I was thinking of calling it CD, because me and my brother made a game about him and me in a phantasy world. I think it would still be cool to do that. I just can't draw. Wouldn't mind someone helping me. ^^'

I also wanted to be like Recca (In flame of recca), to control fire.

I really wanted to invent something. Like a phone, my brother thought of it, but it was such a good idea, I wanted to make it.

So, basicly I wanted to do whatever was 'cool' to me at that time.
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]I used to have a dream when I was younger to go to Japan. I still want to go but I am not obsessive over it like I once was.[/COLOR]
Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
Power rangers that was on i forgot ohhh now that i think of it at the age of 5 i wanted to be the green ranger so bad that it was creepy and then i reliled the rangers weren't real i was devastated.

Now all i wont to do is make life easier for all people thourgh my inventions
Posted
As a young boy I always dreamnt of becoming the Site Administrator for OtakuBoards. I fulfilled that dream while still in my youth. This is both a curse and a blessing because now that I've achieved all I wanted in life, I've become bitter and disillusioned. The only thing left for me is to DESTROY OTAKUBOARDS.
Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
I am a happy happy person now that i have a hot thread! one of my new dreams has been fulfilled.

THANK YOU!!!
Posted
I wanted to fix street lights. >_>
You know the guys that go up in the lifters and work on the lights? I have no clue why.
I also wanted to be a power ranger.
Correction...I STILL want to be a power ranger. XD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...