OtakuBoards

live in realty or any anime, what would it be and why?

frankieanime

i would have to say...Bo-bo-bo bo-bo bo-bo (something like that :animeswea)
also i would have to say i would want to live in that anime because i think it would be so much fun just being as random as i could be and also i would love to have the snot for you technique i think that would be awsome :p !! :catgirl: :animesmil

I also do like naruto, it is hard to say if i want to live in inuyasha or naruto i like naruto because you get to be a ninja and learn cool techniques but i like inuyasha because you can fightdemons and you get to use swords and stuff so i guess i would be in either one even if i didnt have a choice and was put in one or the other i wouldnt be dissapointed because i like them both.

Unfortunately, most anime worlds I probably wouldn't last 2 seconds in without errupting into a sea of blood/angst/LCL/whatever. I guess if I had to choose one anime world to live in, it would either be Miyazaki-style Europe (as seen in Lupin III, Laputa, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, and Howl's Moving Castle) or just simply modern day Japan.

[SIZE=1]The problem with most anime settings are that they're either too similar or not similar enough to our world. In any case, I'd take reality any day.

While I admit that it would be fun to be a ninja/samurai/gunslinger/sorceress/whatever for a day, I would [I]never[/I] want such a dangerous, both physically and mentally, lifestyle. (For example, not all the villages in Naruto are as happy-go-lucky as Konoha; just look at how messed up the mist ninjas are. Heck, just look how messed up Sasuke and Itachi and Neji and Gaara and...)[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]frankieanime[/B],

I am closing this thread for the same reason I closed the other thread you created. [B]Do you have a crush on an anime character?[/B] Since Otakuboards is a conversation based forum, thread quality is very important. A thread?s main topic of discussion should be something that can spark an intelligent discussion of some form, and avoid spam. We expect a little more in posts than what you have made available. If your post is the first in a thread, it is especially important to have post content and quality.

Also it is important when starting a thread to have a clear, easy to read post and topic. This includes correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation. A good idea would be to type up your comments in a program like word so you can spell check before posting.

Right now this thread is falling short of these expectations so I am going to close it. Please take a moment to read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] before posting again or creating another thread.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna[/COLOR]